Sunday, October 26, 2014

Research *Idea*

In college we are supposed to figure out what we want to do for the rest of our lives. Unfortunately for me, that hasn’t happened yet. All the readings and videos about the meaning of life have had me thinking about mine. Currently I am studying to become a business major. What kind of business? I don’t know yet. Although I see myself in the business world, as I think about it more I don’t know how I am going to let soccer out of my life. With that being said, I am also considering looking into becoming a soccer coach. To further my understating about coaching I am considering researching about it. Here’s a list of some questions I am interested about:
-What influenced you to become a coach?
-What do you think it takes to become one?
-What are some benefits of being a coach?
-What is the average salary?
-Do you need another job besides coaching?
-What does it take to be an elite coach?
-Is there a certain major in school that is directed toward becoming a coach or would help?

-Are you able to make a good living being a coach?

No comments:

Post a Comment